MIDEAST STOCKS-Bourses most exposed to foreign funds lag as global mood cautious
Contributed by NAMPA / Reuters.
* Egypt's blue chip index is worst performer
* Dubai's Shuaa Capital flat despite strong Q2 results
* Foreign funds net sellers in Qatar
* Saudi German Hospital slumps on Q2 earnings miss
* Insurance stocks outperform
By Celine Aswad
DUBAI, Aug 13 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the Middle East
that are most exposed to foreign funds were the chief losers on
Sunday, taking their cue from international bourses, where the
mood was soured last week by growing t ...