UP-HOTEL-ASPHYXIA - 4 workers die of suspected asphyxiation while working in hotel
Contributed by NAMPA / PTI.
Lucknow, Jan 14 (PTI) Four contractual employees working as electricians died of suspected asphyxiation in a hotel here, an official said today.
Prima facie it seemed that they had died yesterday because of inhaling carbon monoxide, as they had kept burning coal in a glass cabin at the basement of the building in Vihuti Khand area to fight intense cold, a police spokesman said.
The deceased were identified as Mohamed Saeed (29), Mohammed Nihal (30), Ram Kumar (30) and Ram Naresh (32) - all resid ...