WRAPUP 10-Airlines fear long grounding of Boeing 737 MAX jets after Ethiopian crash
Contributed by NAMPA / Reuters.
(Adds Wall Street Journal report on disagreement between Boeing
and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration)
* Boeing 737 MAXs suspended worldwide after Ethiopia crash
* Black boxes in Paris for investigation
* Parallels with Indonesia disaster emerge
* Mourners angry with Ethiopian Airlines
* Boeing pauses deliveries of 737 MAX planes
By Richard Lough and Aaron Maasho
PARIS/ADDIS ABABA, March 15 (Reuters) - The grounding of
Boeing's 737 MAX jets after the ...